Believe and Fact

 Difference Believe and Fact

 

Belief and Fact are two different things. Belief comes from Heart/soul, Fact comes from mind. You can believe in something even though you don’t have any fact to prove it. You can have a fact but still you don’t believe it. 

 

EXAMPLE: I saw person A killing person B. 

I was asked 

“Did you SEE person A killing person B?”

I said Yes. 

 

Than I am asked 

“Do you believe person A killed person B?”

I said No.

 

Even though I saw the incident, that does not mean that I believe it.

  

If people who believe in God are asked if they have seen God, they would say NO, since almost no one has seen God. 

 

But when they are asked if they believe in GOD, they will say YES. 

  

 

I had seen GOD, but I don’t believe in GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Americ Vs Israel

Awake dreaming

COLD WAR